Installation -We bring everything to install so you don’t have to worry.
-Basic Service fee (to come out and diagnose issues) $35
Option A – Install hardwired smoke detectors with battery backup (price includes everything installed, per unit)
- Ionization Smoke Detector – $30
- Combo Unit Carbon monoxide/smoke detector – $65
- 10-Year worry free smoke detector – $50
- 10-Year worry free combo unit – $85
– Added a finished basement or have an older home without smoke alarms? Want to be up to date on current fire code? Option B is perfect for you.
Option B – Install an interconnected wireless system. (save thousands not having to run new wires to install new smoke alarms)
- Intellegent wireless interconnect with 10 year worry free battery smoke only. $85
- Intelligent wireless interconnect with 10 year worry free battery combo co/smoke alarm. $120
OPTION C – Annual Maintenance Plan (Up to 6 detectors): Inspect, clean, replace old batteries with Duracell brand and recycle old alkaline batteries, synchronize and test detectors. $60.00
- If there are more than 6 detectors, an additional charge of $10.00 per detector will be added.
- Travel charge added if distance is over 25 miles from 63366 $20.00 charge.
- Smoke alarm located over 12′ tall $15 charge.
*Each detector installed and sold by SDP has a 10 Year Warranty from date of manufacture. We do not warranty products, only the manufacturer.
*All of my detectors are factory direct so I get them on avg. $10 cheaper per alarm than your hardware store. In turn saving you money and having it done right!
Proudly serving Wentzville Lake St. Louis O’Fallon St. Peters Dardenne Prairie Cottleville and St. Charles.
St. Louis city and St. Louis county by appointment.