Welcome to Smoke Detector Pro, we update homes with the best in fire safety. Let us personalize a smoke/CO setup for your home. Contact us below!
Quick facts reported by NFPA and FEMA
- Families on average have 3 MINUTES to escape a house fire, before being overcome from heat/smoke. The sooner an alarm is triggered the better.
- 3 out of 5 home fire deaths resulted in homes with no smoke alarms or no working smoke alarms.
- You have a 200% increase in getting hurt/killed with no working smoke alarms.
- In fires in which the smoke alarms were present but did not operate, 50% of the smoke alarms had missing batteries or were defective.
- Smoke alarms need to be replaced every 10 years.
Have you checked your smoke alarms?
By the time you have read this you have 2 mins to get out!
Smoke detectors and CO alarms are made to last 10 years from date of manufacture, not beyond that. Most do not make it to a full 10 years. If you have the original smoke detectors in your home, chances are they are overdue for an upgrade!
Smoke detector response rate and sensitivity is severely diminished after 10 years. Please keep your family safe and update / upgrade your alarms every 10 years! Your smoke alarms are there to protect you!
Firefighter owned and operated!
For a free estimate to replace your home’s smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, please fill out the contact info below!
I am a local career firefighter/paramedic with over 10+ years of service. With my experience and expertise let me help you solve all your Smoke/CO detector problems! Proudly serving Wentzville Lake St. Louis O’Fallon Dardenne Prairie Cottleville St. Charles. St louis county including Chesterfield Wildwood Ballwin and surrounding areas.